Thank you, our adivisors will calling you.
GoAnywhere MFT Release Notes Winter 2020
par HelpSystems • 06 Mar 2020
February 25, 2020 – Version 6.4.1
- Added support for the X-Forwarded-For header on Admin and Web Clients.
- Fixed an issue where the language would display English and would not change to the selected language on the Admin Client.
- Fixed an encoding issue when submitting large Agent projects where JVM file.encoding is not UTF-8.
- Fixed the behavior of inputting a single variable into the From field for a Send Email Task.
- Fixed an issue where Agents would fail to connect to the MFT server if RSA FIPS was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a null pointer error to occur during Web User self-registration.
- Fixed an incorrect label on the Switch Database configuration page.
- Fixed an issue where deleting an Excel file fails after running the Write Excel task with append.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Remove my Access’ menu item would not appear for a file owner in GoDrive. This issue was introduced in 6.4.0.
February 6, 2020 – Version 6.4.0 – Beta
- Added a reception awareness feature to AS4 servers to monitor for asynchronous receipts.
- Added Triggers for AS4 events.
- Created a new GoAnywhere Command Get Job Status API. This includes new GoAnywhere Command Get Job Status SOAP and REST web services.
- Added a file chooser to the Web Client Brand configuration page.
- Added authentication type to Admin User templates.
- Added the ability to use KMS for the Admin server certificates and trust.
- Improved the AS4 server so attachment files are processed more efficiently.
- Enhanced the UI PostgreSQL Switch Database steps. They now include an option for creating a schema.
- Added support for routing unauthenticated AS4 messages to the anonymous Web User.
- Updated the PGP Sign and Encrypt Task to not require that the key name be specified if there is only one PGP key in the KeyRing or Key Vault.
- Added the ability to bypass routing rules on the Admin Client allowing users to login based upon their login method instead of routing rules in case of a misconfiguration.
- Enhanced the LDAP Auto Creation logic when using Routing Rules to use the login method specified by routing rules first when user doesn’t exist.
- Enhanced French translations in the Web Client.
- Updated the Trigger Call Project action – the Job Queue text field is now a drop-down list that displays all available Job Queues.
- Improved error messages for sharing Secure Folders and made the Audit Log remarks more descriptive.
- Enhanced the file name pattern field on Monitors to allow regular expressions of up to 255 characters.
- Enhanced the license refresh process to log validation errors during startup of MFT.
- Upgraded the TinyRadius API to version 1.1 to fix an issue with passwords greater than 16 characters.
- Updated the Write EDI X12 task so that the sender and receiver no longer receive extra padding in the GS segment.
- Updated the Read EDI X12 and Read EDIFACT tasks to optionally handle repeating segments as loop type data.
- Updated the Global Logging to ensure all IndexReaders are closed after searching.
- Updated the View Certificate page to display the certificate serial number when viewing a KMS certificate.
- Updated some Japanese messages in the Admin client with correct context.
- Updated existing French translations to be more accurate.Improved error logging for incoming AS4 messages.
- Added the ability to configure the Admin Site URL for Admin Single Sign on settings.
- Upgraded Apache Tomcat from version 7.0.96 to 7.0.99.
- Upgraded the commons-beanutils library from version 1.9.3 to 1.9.4.
- Fixed an issue with Job File Auditing where Host and User Name information wasn’t being tracked.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to enter the Master Encryption Key name with leading spaces.
- Fixed an issue where the PGP Sign task would sometimes throw a Null Pointer.
- Fixed an issue where a large session timeout caused logout to occur.
- Fixed an issue where certain fields were being logged incorrectly in the AS4 Audit Logs.
- Fixed an issue where a Web User could not be deleted unless all AS4 messages on their subchannels were deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the expression descriptions in the Project Designer Expression Wizard would not display in the selected language.
- Fixed an issue where the Write Excel Format background and foreground color options were displaying two ‘Olive Green’ options. One of the options is now labeled ‘Maroon’.
- Fixed an issue with the FTP service where listing files and directories with -a option resulted in a null pointer exception.
- Fixed an issue with Schedules where certain repeat conditions would prevent saving.
- Fixed an error authenticating Users before running an Agent Scheduler or Agent Monitor.
- Fixed an issue with EDI X12 where the maximum number of loop iterations was not being validated when the loop was required.
- Fixed an issue where the AS4 Push task did not correctly validate receipts in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where a bad response was returned when an a decryption key was not specified on an AS4 Processing Mode.
- Removed an unnecessary edit icon on the Custom Tasks page.
- Corrected the Japanese translation of the word ‘Japanese’.
- Fixed an issue where audit logs would load Service Level Agreement Log View modules without the Admin User having Service Level Agreement Log View permissions.
- Fixed an issue where changes to non-password fields in Global Settings would incorrectly trigger an admin log “password changed” entry after rotating master keys.
- Fixed an issue where deactivating a domain would not check use by Agents, Agent groups, and Agent templates.
- Fixed an issue that when using the PGP Encrypt task, the file sizes in the File Audit log details were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where the Send Email task would add extra brackets to the From field when other fields were updated.
- Fixed an issue where Request Files would try to send a password to a mobile number. This is not an option for Request Files.
- Fixed an issue where users would follow the SAML Logout URL when they should be returned to the Login page instead.
- Fixed the display of certificate attributes when editing a signed certificate in KMS.
- Fixed an issue where the Retrieve Email task failed on attachments with Chinese characters in the file name.Removed unnecessary table columns for Monitors in the Agent console.
- Fixed an issue that when an Admin User failed Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on login, a Web User with the same user name would be locked out.
- Fixed an issue where an error was thrown when adding a variable in the GACMD Cloud Connector Run Project action.
- Fixed an issue where Web Users could have AS4 processing modes without an AS4 Partner ID.
- Fixed an issue where the Admin Client and Web Client were not setting the language cookie to secure when connecting over HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue where the Web Client was not setting the language cookie correctly over HTTP.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the license from refreshing in certain scenarios.
January 21, 2020 – Version 6.3.4
- Fixed an issue where MFT would fail to proxy communication to Agents that are connected to other MFT nodes.
- Fixed an issue where IP blacklist messages would fail to notify other nodes in a cluster.
- Fixed an issue with saving syslog setup with structured data.
- Fixed an issue where database index name was too long for Oracle 12c R1.
- Fixed an issue where not specifying a FTPS Resource server certificate key store resulted in a null pointer exception.
- Fixed an issue with the upgrade process where the Key Store and Trust Store Type field were not properly set upon upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where admin ldap users weren’t automatically created.