Thank you, our adivisors will calling you.
Best Managed File Transfer Software
For the second year in a row, our MFT solution GoAnywhere has been awarded as best product in SoftwareReviews.Learn more
par Eloïse • 16 Nov 2018
As stories of data breaches caused by exploited credentials continue to make headlines, it is clear that basic password protection mechanisms are no longer good enough. Organizations require an additional layer of protection that is also easy to use and doesn’t impose an additional burden on administrators.
Multi-factor authentication, also referred to as two-factorauthentication, has become a popular method for strengtheningsecurity since it requires a user to authenticate in two ways prior toaccessing a system, an application or its data. These factors can includesomething they know (user id, password, PIN), something they have(email account, smart phone, token device) or something they are(finger print, iris scan).
Syncsort’s Cilasoft Reinforced Authentication Manager for i, or RAMi, improves the security of your IBM i system and core business applications with multi-f actor authentication, self-service password control, and support for the “four eyes principle” of supervised changes to sensitive data. With RAMi, you can :
• Add an authentication layer beyond mem orized orwritten passwords
• Meet audit and regulatory requirements andrecom mendat ions in PCI DSS 3.2, HIPAA, SwiftAlliance Access and other regulations
• Invoke rules-based multi-f actor authentication only forusers or specific situations that require it
• Lower the risk of unauthorized access to systems,applications and data
• Reduce the risk of data theft and its costs andconsequences
• Audit multi-factor authentication failures from anexisting SIEM server